Charles went on to work at Lewis & Tucker in the West End, undertaking a full range of property management portfolios. He then became Second Surveyor for Barnard Marcus carrying out full surveys, rent reviews and mortgage valuations in south and west London.
Charles returned to Lewes and the family firm in 1986, qualifying as an Incorporated Valuer in 1985 and as a Chartered Surveyor in 1990.
Charles was Junior Chairman of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Sussex Branch and has won two national auction competitions.
Unlike many Estate Agencies, Charles Wycherley Independent Estate Agents is regulated by RICS. Charles is also a RICS Registered Valuer which adds credibility to company valuations instructed by Banks, Solicitors, Executors and Beneficiaries.
As both a Chartered Surveyor and Registered Valuer, Charles can combine property valuations with RICS Home Surveys.
• Treat all clients with respect
• Use unrivalled local knowledge and large communication network to match clients with
• Always act in the best interests of the client appropriate properties
• Provide an honest appraisal of property value
• Offer ‘straight speaking’ advice to vendors, tenants and purchasers alike
• To support buyers and sellers with expert, local advise
• To use traditional face to face communication as well as modern methods